Our friends at X3M Ideas have moved into their own purpose-built office complex, three years and seven months after kicking off.
The property, situated in Opebi-Ikeja, in Lagos, was declared open on Monday March 21, 2016 with staff members and select agency friends, including BHM CEO Ayeni Adekunle, present.
X3M opened shop in August 2012 after founder Steve Babaeko quit his agency job to pursue a new dream. He’s one of the few creative directors to successfully set up and run an advertising agency in contemporary Nigeria. It’s also possible X3M is the first Nigerian agency to acquire its own building in less than four years of operation.
Babaeko is also the founder of X3M Music, Zero Degrees and Se7en Interactive, all under the ready-to-roll X3M Group.
See photos from the opening.
1. BHM CEO, Ayeni Adekunle takes in the decor of X3M’s new building…
2. A side view of X3M’s new building
3. Hugs, smiles, back-slapping and more hugs…
4. Flowers and Graffiti by X3M Idea’s art director. Beautiful. Art.
5. “It is obvious that there’ll be greater heights’ ahead. I congratulate you and your diligent team…”
Executive Director, The Sensebox, Olusegun Obagbemi commends CEO, X3M Ideas, Steve Babaeko after a tour around the new building
6. Inside this building are some of the finest creative minds that will turn the most ‘basic’ ideas into a wealth of opportunities for brands…
7. It must feel like a personal achievement for BHM CEO, Ayeni Adekunle whose story is somewhat similar to Babaeko’s… “Started from the bottom…”
8. X3M leadership – (L-R) head of HR/admin, Olasunkanmi Atolagbe, head of Finance, Folahan Salam, Chief Creative Officer/CEO, Steve Babaeko and head of X3M Music, Nelson Ononiwu